A full membership grants a user access to the entire web site.
You must meet the following requirements to access Canine Legal Update and Opinions:
- Current Law Enforcement
- Current Prosecutor
- Current Law Enforcement agency attorney; or public entity defense attorney
- Retired Law Enforcement
- Private (Civilian) Law Enforcement K-9 Trainer
- Private (Civilian) Law Enforcement Handler
- Fire Personnel (Accelerant)
If you have ANY DOUBT about your eligibility to subscribe please contact Terry Fleck before registering and paying.Failure to meet the specific criteria will result in revocation of your membership and loss of your membership fees.
If you work with Search and Rescue / Cadaver K-9s your membership grants you access to the Search and Rescue / Cadaver K-9 areas only, along with K-9 articles, resources, and exclusive member phone and email support.
How Does It Work?
The 12 month user subscription provides Unlimited Access, 24/7, to all K-9 resources*. Including FREE access to Terry Fleck via e-mail or phone call for any additional questions or support!A user is one individual (one person). The user (one person) fee is $30 per 12 month period, 24/7 access, along with phone and e-mail support.
Payment may be made in two ways
- On the web site via credit card. The credit card billing does not use a third party. The credit card payment goes directly to Terry Fleck, as the merchant.
- By check, purchase order, invoice, etc. Send payment to:
PO Box 739
Dayton, NV 89403 NOTE: You must include all user name(s) and e-mail address(s).
By subscribing, you will help keep this web site running and kept current to assist you. Only your subscription support will keep the web site running and updated.Warning Registered Users are allowed access from two different IP addresses, Home, Work, or a Mobile device, such as an agency laptop in your vehicle or smartphone. Members sharing usernames and passwords will have their membership revoked without refund.
- The latest UPDATED Federal case laws and Federal statutory laws;
- NEW State specific K-9 case law, State statuary law, State standards and State Attorney General Opinions;
- NEWArticles written by Terry Fleck on a variety of K-9 topics;
- NEW K-9 resources;
- Phone Support, 7 days per week, 0800-1700 hours
- Email Support, 24/7
The guru of police K9 case law is Dr. Terry Fleck….Scott, Spartan Cops