What is the length of my subscription?
- Your subscription is for 12 months from the date of registration. Your subscription will automatically renew and your credit card billed on your anniversary date unless you cancel prior to that date.
How can I find my anniversary date?
- Your anniversary date can be found in your member profile. In the middle of the page your user profile contains a table with all of your subscriptions to the Web site. Every renewal creates a new table entry. From here you can view your Start Date. The month and day will be the next time your Credit Card is billed for your subscription renewal.
How do I make sure my subscription renews every year?
- We will send you a reminder 7-10 days before your anniversary date (please make sure your profile email address matches your subscription email address). This lets you know your credit card is about to charged. To make sure your subscription auto-renews, log in to your member profile. In the middle of the page, your user profile contains a table with all of your subscriptions to the Web site. You may update your credit card information, including card expiration date by clicking on the UPDATE link.
If your billing address or email address has changed since your original registration date, please email your new address, along with City, State, and Zip and new email to our webmaster who will update your information manually. The wrong billing information will also cause your subscription to expire.
How can I cancel a subscription?
- To cancel your subscription before it auto-renews, log in to your member profile. In the middle of the page, your user profile contains a table with all of your subscriptions to the Web site. Click on the CANCEL link.
I updated my Credit Card information but my subscription still expired?
- If you updated your credit card prior to your anniversary date and your subscription still expired it could be the billing address changed and you didn’t update with our webmaster.
- UPDATING CARD INFORMATION AFTER THE EXPIRATION DATE WILL NOT AUTOMATICALLY RENEW YOUR SUBSCRIPTION.
I paid by check. How will my subscription auto-renew?
- Your subscription will not auto-renew if you paid by check. 30 days before your subscription expires you will receive a notification by email. If your email has changed since your initially registered, you should update your email address in your member profile and by emailing our webmaster.
My Agency paid my subscription How do I renew?
- You should forward your expiration email to your contact that paid for your subscription. If you are a member of a large agency your contact will receive an invoice. It always helps to avoid any interruption in your subscription by following up within your agency. If your email has changed since your initially registered, you should update your email address in your member profile.