Terry’s Fleck’s Canine Legal Update and Opinions
Over the last 18 years, Terry has answered your daily e-mail and phone calls and through his seminars he has educated K-9 personnel on tactics and legalities, and has facilitated K-9 units to raise over $250,000 for K-9’s, vehicles and equipment.
Please subscribe to the Web site to keep this valuable resource available to you.
Your subscription helps keep this Web site running and current to assist you in reducing your canine unit liability increasing overall K-9 officer safety!
Only your subscription support keeps the Web site running and updated.
- The most comprehensive Canine legal web site on the Internet!
- The latest UPDATED Federal K-9 case law and Federal statutory K-9 laws;
- NEW State specific K-9 case law, State statutory K-9 law, State K-9 standards and State Attorney General K-9 Opinions;
- NEW Articles written by Terry Fleck on a variety of K-9 topics;
- Membership can reduce your canine unit liability — more economical than Liability Insurance!
- NEW K-9 resources;
- CONTINUED FREE 24/7 access to Terry Fleck to have your specific questions answered via email or by phone.
- In addition, you receive bi-weekly newsletters that notify you of any new State and Federal K-9 cases, K-9 tactics and K-9 training issues.
Case law that mandates policy on patrol canine use, deployment, control, report writing and liability. Includes cases for U.S. Supreme Court, Court of Appeals, and more.
Deals specifically with vicarious liability, sample policies, K-9 standards & handler compensation issues for Supervisors and Administrators. Includes relevant court cases .
Case law on narcotic canine search and seizure for handlers, supervisors and administrators, including vehicle & residential sniffs, Supreme Court & Court of Appeals.
Industry standards and case law on explosive canine search and seizure for handlers, supervisors and administrators. Supreme Court, Court of Appeals, and District Courts.
Case law on canine tracking, evidence recovery and canine scent discrimination for handlers, supervisors and administrators.
Industry standards and case law on accelerant detector dog usage for handlers, supervisors and administrators, including State case law where applicable.
State-specific K-9 Law
K-9 laws to protect police K-9′s, quarantine exception, accidental / unintentional bites, standards, patrol, tracking, narcotics, explosives & AG Opinions.
Search and Rescue K-9
SAR law for handlers, supervisors & administrators, including case law trends, industry standards, testimony & sample guidelines.
Your membership can lead to reducing your canine unit liability and increasing overall K-9 officer safety!
How Does A Subscription Work?
The 12 month user subscription provides Unlimited Access, 24/7, to all K-9 resources*, including FREE access to Terry Fleck via e-mail or phone call for any additional questions or support!
Payment may be made in two ways
- On the web site via credit card. The credit card billing does not use a third party. The credit card payment goes directly to Terry Fleck, as the merchant.
- By check, purchase order, invoice, etc. Send payment to:
PO Box 729
Dayton, NV 89403
You MUST be a registered member to gain access to Canine Legal Updates and Opinions and meet one of the following requirements,
- Current Law Enforcement
- Current Prosecutor
- Current Law Enforcement agency attorney; or public entity defense attorney;
- Retired Law Enforcement
- Private (Civilian) Law Enforcement K-9 Trainer
- Private (Civilian) Law Enforcement Handler
- Fire Personnel (Accelerant)
- Search and Rescue / Cadaver Personnel